You are an important part of the special needs community and your commitment to the council signifies that you have dedicated your time and energy to ensuring children and families with special needs have access to the highest quality resources to have the greatest impact on their lives.
Becoming a member has a multitude of benefits:
- Monthly meetings where you receive access to resources in the South Florida area that benefit families of children with special needs
- Networking with other providers to share resources with special needs communities
- Access to training opportunities
- The opportunity to work on an advocacy project
- Benefits of being on a board for professional development and enrichment
The next membership window is for September 1, 2023 – August 31, 2024. To register, please refer to the forms below.